Yes, we are the Official Clinic of the Real Madrid Brasil Foundation. This opportunity is provided by STE, which is an official partner of the Real Madrid Foundation in Brazil.
- 5 days of training with official Real Madrid coaches. Players will learn the successful methodology that players like Cristiano, Zidane, Raul and Casillas have mastered.
- Players will have water during breaks, which occur between sessions to ensure campers stay hydrated and healthy.
- Campers will receive a diploma certified by the Real Madrid Clinic for completing the camp.
Official Real Madrid coaches will come exclusively to carry out training in Portugal. All coaches are licensed by UEFA. In contrast to many other fields, coaches are currently involved with Real Madrid throughout the year. The Technical Director and trainers will work with camp participants.
1 Trainer for every 12-14 players. There will be 2 Real Madrid coaches assisted by 3/4 Portuguese coaches.
Players must bring:
- Football boots
individual water bottle
- Packed lunch
- Complete Training Kit (Top, shorts, socks)
Boys and girls between 6 and 14 years old
The Real Madrid Football Camp lasts for 5 days. Each age group will take part of a 1h30 training session per day. On the last day there will be a closing ceremony. Each day, players will focus on different aspects of the game to improve.
Entries are 1-0. Entry form must be completed and paid in full online. Visit our website (www.frmclinicsbrasil.com) and select the fields you would like to participate in and follow the links. A registration confirmation will be automatically sent to your email address confirming registration.
You can apply by clicking here and selecting which camp you wish to apply for. Online payments are completed through a secure PayPal platform. We accept Visa and MasterCard as well. If you have problems paying with our platform, please contact email@example.com
If you choose to cancel your reservation, we must receive written notice of said cancellation either via certified mail, overnight courier, or e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (with confirmation of receipt thereof from us), and you shall be subject to the following cancellation fee schedule:
- If we receive a written notice prior 90 days of the camp date, the organisation will retain £95.00 as a compensation for the registration expenses.
- If we receive a written notice between 90-60 days of the camp date, the organisation will retain 50% of the payment fee paid.
- If we receive a written notice of cancellation within 60 days of the camp date, there will be no refunds of the amount paid for the FRM Soccer Camps.
- If the participant simply does not show up to the camp, there will be no refunds for the amount paid or equipment shipped to participant.
Camps are subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time for any reason, including if the number of participants registered is insufficient to host the camp. Upon cancellation of camp by our staff, full refunds are issued within 30 days of cancellation or participants can choose to attend any of the other camps based on availability. If the Camp is cancelled, our liability is limited to a full refund of the price and we will not be liable for any other costs, damages, or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment, travel or other expense whatsoever in such circumstances. No refunds will be given if a program in progress has to be interrupted or cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
In the event STE is unable to perform its obligations under the terms of this agreement due to circumstances beyond its control like terrorism, a pandemic, war, labour strikes, adverse weather conditions, etc., STE will not be liable to provide any refund for services not delivered due to such circumstances.
COVID 19. Given the extraordinary circumstances produced by the COVID 19 Pandemic, STE will endeavour to minimize the economic impact of cancellations to our clients by offering a credit when possible. Please note that in order to protect the interests of all participants and while the COVID 19 alert is in effect, STE might at its sole discretion deny any refund request that falls under the above schedule.
On the first day of the camp, participants will be grouped by skill level and age (U16, U14, U12, U10, U8). After the first day, participants can be shifted depending on their skill level.
Parents may visit training sessions as long as they do not interfere with the program. There will be designated areas for parents to attend sessions.
We offer a 10% discount for the second and third sibling.
If you book the morning and afternoon session then we give you a 25% discount.