WELCOME TO REAL MADRID FOUNDATION CLINICS Palladium
Real Madrid is one of the greatest club teams of all time. Today’s team is full of stars like Eden Hazard, Karim Benzema, Toni Kroos, Luca Modric, Vinícius Júnior and others. Real Madrid also has a Foundation that develops clinics program around the world
THE REAL MADRID FOUNDATION CLINIC IS PART OF THE CLUB’S FOUNDATION.
Real Madrid are the Spanish record-champions and 14-time Champions League-winner. The club is known as „The best club of the 20th century” (FIFA) and was honoured numerous times for its youth work. The Fundación Real Madrid – the foundation of the club – supports worldwide, sportive, social and cultural values as well as projects in sport. With the opportunities the club has especially the offspring is meant to profit from the education, social activity and engagement. We, the Fundación Real Madrid Clinic, are part of the foundation and follow this mission.
“IN REAL MADRID YOU LEARN FUNDAMENTAL VALUES EARLY, TO MATURE AS A HUMAN BEING AND AS A FOOTBALL PLAYER!”
– Daniel Carvajal, current Real Madrid player and educated in “La Cantera”
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CLINICS?
The Real Madrid Foundation Training Program is designed for youth and youth football players.
The program focuses on advanced individual training in technique and tactics, problem solving and decision-making on the field, as well as experiencing the values that are associated with Real Madrid, such as leadership, teamwork, respect for others, solidarity and effort. Each training session will include:
- Inform players of session objectives and content
- The tasks will be related to the objectives and contents of the session, from the simple ones to the complex ones that simulate the competition.
- The tasks will be simple with a view to repeating the objectives.
- Tasks must be oriented, attacking and defending zones and by specific positions